Quilt Camp 2021 Registration
Registration is how we choose which classes will run at camp, so register early to have the best chance at receiving your first choice! We offer two types of registration, ON-LINE (using a credit card through a Paypal portal) and by USPS (using a personal check or a credit card). Payment in full is appreciated and required. All registrations include a NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE of $50.00. When you register, remember to send in your housing with Cedar Lakes (see below).
About the Pandemic and our event:
We will be following all regulations and rules set by Cedar Lakes Conference Center in Ripley, West Virginia, USA at the time of camp. When you register, you are accepting those terms and conditions, subject as they are to change. Registration includes a NON-REFUNDABLE $50.00 registration fee. Any cancellation will result in a forfeiture of that fee and any incurred credit card fees. If the event is cancelled, all funds will be refunded, minus credit card fees. If you should need to cancel for any reason after September 1st, no refund will be made, but your class tuition will roll forward. Please see Costs for more information.
Registration is closed.
Click HERE to see the class pages, in case you want to see what we offer!
There is something for everyone!
You can register two ways - On-line OR via USPS mail.
ALL CONFIRMATIONs will be via email.
On-line Registration (CLOSED, but here are the steps):
This process consists of just three steps:
1) Click to enter the On-line Registration system. Choose to register by using the Register Now button.
2) On the next page, scroll down and change the number of tickets to 1 (from 0) and press the Checkout button. NOTICE that you can come for a partial week, or a full week. A Partial Week indicates time for one 2day class.
3) The third page is the Form page. Fill it out – carefully! Enter your first name, last name, address, email and phone first. Choose your class choices from the checkbox listing of class numbers, choosing all of your first choices. Your second and third choices are indicated on the second set of checkboxes, and will be used in case first choices are not available. Note the friends you want to stay in class with, and feel free to write any notes to the Director. Lots of Scrolling Down again! Press the Register Button when complete. You will then be directed to the PAYPAL portal to process your payment. You do not need a Paypal account to use a credit card through their portal. Thank you!
USPS Mail Registration (CLOSED, but here are the steps):
This process consists of two steps: Please note that email is mandatory for confirmations, especially those by mail!
1) Print and fill out the Registration by Mail Packet. There are three pages. The first page explains the next two.
2) Mail each form in to the address on the form, with your personal check or money order choice indicated on the form. Forms received will be added to the master listing daily. Checks and Money Orders will be deposited weekly.
All Housing registrations must be done via the USPS mail. Use the form button below to print their form. Fill it out completely and mail it directly to Cedar Lakes Conference Center, 82 FFA Drive, Ripley, WV, 25271. Questions? Call them at 304-372-7860. NOTE - this form is included with the Registration by Mail Packet, no need to print it again.