Costs of Fall Quilt Camp
By far, the most common question about camp is "What does it cost to go to camp?" Following the leadership of past directors, we work to keep costs as low as possible for the class enrollments.
When you come to Fall Quilt Camp, you register and pay for classes to Linda Miller and you register and pay for your lodging to Cedar Lakes. For this two-step process, you will incur the following costs:
Current Quilt Class Costs
$110.00 for each 2-day class or $220.00 for a 4-day class
$50.00 Registration (Non-refundable)
Any additional supply costs associated with your class are listed on the supply lists provided for each class.
Current Cedar Lakes Lodging Costs: (Please see details on Cedar Lakes Form).
Holt Lodge: MUST STAY ALL 5 NIGHTS.
- Private $94.34/night, $471.70/week
-Double $47.17/night, $235.85/week _____________________________________________________________
- Private $86.92/night, $434.60/week
- Double $43.46/night, $217.30/week
Cedars Lodge, Lakes Lodge or Main Lodge:
- Private $79.50/night, $397.50/week
- Double $39.75/night, $198.75/week
Need to bring blanket, sheets, pillow case, towels, wash cloth and soap.
-8-person dorm room $19.08/night, $95.40/week
- 4 to 7 person dorm room $34.45/night, $172.25/week
(includes bedding, towels and maid service)
- 2 or 7 person dorm room $39.75/night, $198.75/week